- How Can I Open a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row restaurant?
- Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row is actively seeking highly qualified restaurant developers and operators to become franchisee brand partners. Prior restaurant experience, coupled with sufficient financial resources, knowledge of your development area and a track record of success are important factors in our selection process.
- How much money do I need to open a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row restaurant?
- The initial cost of building a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row restaurant ranges from $2,365,900 – $5,250,000. This includes construction, furniture, fixtures, equipment, trade dress, working capital and certain other start-up expenses. Part of this investment is the initial franchise fee, which is $50,000. The total cost of each restaurant varies by size, age and location. Click here for a full breakdown.
- What are the required qualifications to become a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row franchisee?
- Groups and/or individuals are required to display a minimum of $500,000 in liquid assets (per store), (e.g., cash, marketable securities, stocks) combined with an overall net worth of $1,500,000 per store to be developed to qualify. Financial requirements are based upon the number of restaurants in your development commitment and your ability to obtain financing from a third party.
- How long does it take to open a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row restaurant?
- Each location is different, depending on a variety of factors, including site selection, build-out requirements, permitting and training. However, it typically takes approximately 12-24 months from signing the franchise agreement to opening day at your Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row restaurant.
- What kind of training can I expect as a franchisee?
- The franchise group’s control person and all management participate in a 6-7 week training program at the Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row Training Center located in Scottsdale, AZ. Additionally, we provide an opening training team to provide on-site pre-opening and opening training, supervision and assistance to you for a minimum of 14 days. Once completed, franchisees receive regular updates to their training, including on-site visits and operation reviews.
- What are the site requirements for a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row restaurant?
- Restaurants are 6,000-12,000 square feet, which includes an interior of at least 5,500 square feet and preferably a large patio of approximately 4000-6000 square feet. Prime locations will have at least 290 seats and 150+ parking spaces. The locations will have excellent visibility on a hard corner, easy access and are in the most desirable area’s. In addition, sites should be located in high traffic areas with above-average daytime and residential demographics.
- How much can I make as a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row franchisee?
- Your earnings capability will depend on a number of factors, such as your ability to manage your restaurant and lead your team, market conditions, location, traffic, operating costs and financing terms. Naturally, as in any business venture, there is no guarantee of success.
- What are the average unit sales volumes of a Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row restaurant?
- 2012 average unit volumes for Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row stores open longer than a year is $5.1 million. To learn more about actual experiences, we will encourage you to speak with existing franchisees during our application process.
- What is the term of the franchise agreement?
- The initial term of your Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row franchise agreement is 15 years.
- What is the availability for opportunities in my area?
- Due to the overwhelming amount of interest in Dierks Bentley’s Whiskey Row franchises, we are only accepting applications from the best developers and operators in target markets. Currently, we are evaluating many new territories throughout the U.S. Contact our Franchise Development Department for availability in your trade area.
- I’m interested in obtaining more information. What should I do next?
Note: This is not an offer to sell you a franchise. An offer can only be by the prospectus in the form of a Franchise Disclosure Document (FDD). This document will be presented to you at a meeting set up at your convenience. A new franchisee’s results may differ from the represented performance. There is no assurance that you will do as well and you must accept that risk. This offering is made by prospectus only.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states and countries regulate the offer and sale of franchises:
In the U.S.: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington and Wisconsin.
International: Australia, Brazil, Canada (Alberta only), France, Indonesia, Mexico, Russia and Spain.
If you are a resident of one of these states or countries, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.